Thursday, August 31, 2006

NFL: The NFC

I: Who wins the NFC this year? I have three teams in mind.


S: First, have you realized that Joe Jurevicius has played in three Superbowls with three different teams since 2000? Six superbowls, he's been in three with three different teams. And he's Joe Jurevicius.

As for the NFC, it's tough. I know Dallas is one of your teams but that won't happen. Qashington or NY will win that division, and as little confidence as I have in that statement, it's on the record. The Panthers are always dangerous because of Julius Peppers. He's their best player, not Steve Smith. That being said, I have no idea who will win the NFC. I want it to be Atlanta because Vick + playoffs = awesome.


Dallas, NYG, Carolina. In that order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say growing up in happy valley where joe jurevicius is a household name, I still find it remarkable that this mildly talented white receiver is still working in the NFL.

I would love to second the notion of the Redskins winning the NFC east however it will again be the Eagles. Dallas will self-destruct just as they have every year before T.O. came to town. The GINTS can't score in the first half to save their life and The Deadskins... Even Joe Gibbs can't save the pathetic arm of mark bruenell. The problem is Bruenell will have 3 atrocious games, and just when you think he will be pulled, They play the texans and score 45 points and we are back at square one and play the giants the next week and score 3 points.

The NFC will inevitably NOT be one by the Bears as everyone picks. If the eagles stay healthy they will again represent the NFC.